Very well done Indi, although I do hope he didn't starve to death!  We'll
look on the positive side and think he had a long and happy life eh?
Dee
-------Original Message-------

From: Indi
Date: 24/04/2009 00:39:46
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>turkey turning...OT

Once, years ago, I was in Nanticoke, PA at Thanksgiving time.
A hardware store had this gorgeous live turkey they were raffling off for
Thanksgiving, he was in a large fenced-in area out in front of the store.
Being a vegetarian, I bought 25 raffle tickets, hoping to win him and set
him free. But the night before the drawing (two days before Thanksgiving),
I decided to just drop by after closing and set him free, screw chance, LOL!

<<faint_grain.jpg>>