From: Indi <indi.sha...@gmail.com>
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Friday, April 24, 2009 8:59:00 AM
Subject: Re: CS>turkey turning...OT

Your point of view is "I imposed my belief upon others
instead letting others make their own decisions".
What about the turkey's right to make his own decisions?
He's not an object, you know.

Yes, proud to be a member of PETA.
And telling that story was simply my gentle little way of saying,
"we don't all want advice on how to prepare corpses in our inbox".
No offense, but this is the silver-list...
:)