I think you are right there Indi, but then we need a bit of crazy to keep us
sane, don't we?  Dee

-------Original Message-------

From: Indi
Date: 25/04/2009 18:22:30
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>the corpse thread...OT

Thanks, Dee.
I think what we've seen here is that some people simply have
no tolerance for having certain assumptions challenged.
I simply told a story about setting a turkey free, in a totally
OT thread that had gone for days about "how to prepare a turkey",
and subsequently admitted to being a member of PETA when asked.
About a hundred inappropriate emails followed, many attempting to
demonize me. Looks like a lynch mob, LOL!
Of course, I feel quite secure that any demons here are not mine.
But many people are incapable of responding to factual events in real
time, being instead trapped in reacting to their inner demons as they
get "triggered" by their own interpretations of events. In fact, we all
do it to some degree sometimes. All humans are a bit crazy...

<<faint_grain.jpg>>