I have been a member of this list for 10 years, and do so to try and help people. What this list has become because of Indi is just too much for me to handle, and Mike does not seem to be doing anything about it. I am therefore unsubbing the list. If anyone wants any help from me on colloidal silver or health issues please email me directly. If the list gets straightened out, someone can email me and I will rejoin.

Marshall