If everyone who eats meat has killed and dressed it at least once, THEN they know what they are doing.

 When a deer eats your garden, eating deer becomes very attractive.

Face the facts, humans are omnivorous..and have more in common with pigs than apes..all..omnivorous.

Personally, I'll eat whatever chicken there is, because I like chicken and am too darned lazy to raise and kill my own these days.....been there, done that too. If the wild boars manage to catch and eat ME? I have no problem with that..it's a pigs nature to do it and it's also a pigs nature to not leave anything for the chickens to eat.

I had a Coyote buddy that liked chickens so much that he wouldn't even eat scrambled eggs, but he'd eat a turkey in a heartbeat. Heck, he wouldn't eat me either.
 If all I had was eggs to feed him, he'd go out and catch me a rabbit.

 Even animals have opinions.

He also ate wild berries, greens, veggies, fruits and roots...often showing me where they were.

Ode

I agree - it's totally horrendous. That's why I pay nearly 4 times the price to get my chickens from a local free range organic farm where the chickIens are reared naturally with loads of space and allowed to roam free until they're humanely killed. The eggs are also free range organic. I also get my beef and lamb from free range organic farmers.

I eat meat (corpses). That doesn't mean I'm not against modern factory farming methods.

Cheers
Kirsteen