I assume you have tried straight EIS, 10 ppm or so. Many have said how important it is to rotate the head in every conceivable direction to allow the solution access to *all* the convoluted passages in the sinus. This includes upside down etc. Using the neti pot over the sink might not get to the upper areas.

BW, kathryn