From: Sam L.
Date: 6/28/2009 11:07:32 PM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>Sinus infection and gentian violet

Hi Dianne.
Thats a good question. There are many theory's why or how a zapper works.
The current in my zapper is around 4 mil amps. I do use around the eyes, not
a lot though. The zapper has been so good for me, cured my drop foot when
everyone said back surgery was the only option. I told them surgery was the
last option. I made a simple zapper to help with my prostrate problems and
my drop foot started getting better. I still have prostate problems and drop
foot but every month or so I zap the effected area and it goes away. Has
helped with many other conditions also.

Ode came up with a very good theory why a zapper works and I believe it but
their are other factors involved also.

Thanks for your concern

Sam L