Thanks for everyones help. I am feeling better today. Started sleeping on a
new bed, sheets,and pillows. Neti pot helped allot. A few good sprays of cs
up the nose, eyeballs burned a little. Using the zapper twice per days now
that I know where the sinus cavity is. Taking some diphenhydramine also. I
believe the old pillows were re-infecting me every night with bacteria.

Sam L.