Hi Dianne.Thats a good question. There are many theory's why or how a zapper
works. The current in my zapper is around 4 mil amps. I do use around the
eyes, not a lot though. The zapper has been so good for me, cured my drop
foot when everyone said back surgery was the only option. I told them
surgery was the last option. I made a simple zapper to help with my
prostrate problems and my drop foot started getting better. I still
have prostate problems and drop foot but every month or so I zap the
effected area and it goes away. Has helped with many other conditions also.

Ode came up with a very good theory why a zapper works and I believe it but
their are other factors involved also.

Thanks for your concern

Sam L

--
A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to
take