http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_electrostimulation

aka electro-sex.
..only way I could think of.

Odeperv

At 11:13 AM 6/29/2009 -0400, you wrote:
Can you point me to information on how to use a zapper on the postrate?

Marshall

Sam L. wrote:
Hi Dianne.
Thats a good question. There are many theory's why or how a zapper works. The current in my zapper is around 4 mil amps. I do use around the eyes, not a lot though. The zapper has been so good for me, cured my drop foot when everyone said back surgery was the only option. I told them surgery was the last option. I made a simple zapper to help with my prostrate problems and my drop foot started getting better. I still have prostate problems and drop foot but every month or so I zap the effected area and it goes away. Has helped with many other conditions also.

Ode came up with a very good theory why a zapper works and I believe it but their are other factors involved also.

Thanks for your concern

Sam L
On Sun, Jun 28, 2009 at 3:47 PM, Dianne France <dianne_fra...@hotmail.com <mailto:dianne_fra...@hotmail.com>> wrote:

    I don't know exactly how a zapper works or where you put it to
    affect the sinus cavity but have read that electrical current near
    the eyes can cause macular degeneration.  Is the current in the
    zapper low enough not to affect the eyes?

    Dianne

    Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 13:49:52 -0700
    Subject: Re: CS>Sinus infection and gentian violet
    From: one...@gmail.com <mailto:one...@gmail.com>
    To: silver-list@eskimo.com <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>

    Thanks for everyones help. I am feeling better today. Started
    sleeping on a new bed, sheets,and pillows. Neti pot helped allot.
    A few good sprays of cs up the nose, eyeballs burned a little.
    Using the zapper twice per days now that I know where the sinus
    cavity is. Taking some diphenhydramine also. I believe the old
    pillows were re-infecting me every night with bacteria.

    Sam L.

--
A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take
everything you have. Google Ron Paul