From: Wayne Fugitt
Date: 06/30/09 14:44:28
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>clear blisters on the finger

Does anyone know what causes the clear blisters
on the fingers ?

I think I had some of these about 45 years ago
and do not remember doing any specific thing to help them.

Has anyone had any experience with them or a suggestions
as to what will eliminate the clear blisters ?

CS, MMS, Both, or just
cut the fingers off.........

Thanks for any suggestions.

Wayne