I figured they are over loaded sweat glands...always seem to pop up when it's real hot outside.

ode

At 03:47 PM 6/30/2009 +0100, you wrote:
My husband used to have these but the doc just said it was dermatitis, which of course if just a way of saying 'skin ailments'. As he was a builder, I think it happened when he worked with certain elements like cement but they have now gone. I should imagine they are either bacterial or viral so maybe DMSO and CS would work? dee

-------Original Message-------

From: <mailto:cwa...@netdoor.com>Wayne Fugitt
Date: 06/30/09 14:44:28
To: <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: CS>clear blisters on the finger

Does anyone know what causes the clear blisters
on the fingers ?

I think I had some of these about 45 years ago
and do not remember doing any specific thing to help them.

Has anyone had any experience with them or a suggestions
as to what will eliminate the clear blisters ?

CS, MMS, Both, or just
cut the fingers off.........

Thanks for any suggestions.

Wayne