Hi Dianne, I believe that vitamin D3 is very good for this, and also magnesium. But the D3 is most important I read. dee

On 9 Jul 2009, at 11:19, Dianne France wrote:

I received the following from a cousin and wanted to know if anyone had any information that might help her. I tried curezone but don't think I was entering the proper search.

Dianne - have you every read anything about reversing bone loss?
Please pass it along if you have any information. My dentist is telling me I have significant bone loss so if there is a way to help/ reverse that, it would be so wonderful!