  From: Dorothy Fitzpatrick
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2009 6:54 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>FW: bone loss

  Hi Dianne, I believe that vitamin D3 is very good for this, and also
magnesium.  But the D3 is most important I read.  dee

  On 9 Jul 2009, at 11:19, Dianne France wrote:

    I received the following from a cousin and wanted to know if anyone had any
information that might help her.  I tried curezone but don't think I was
entering the proper search.

    Dianne - have you every read anything about reversing bone loss?
    Please pass it along if you have any information. My dentist is telling me
I have significant bone loss so if there is a way to help/reverse that, it
would be so wonderful!