Dianne France wrote:

I received the following from a cousin and wanted to know if anyone had any information that might help her. I tried curezone but don't think I was entering the proper search.

Dianne - have you every read anything about reversing bone loss?
Please pass it along if you have any information. My dentist is telling me I have significant bone loss so if there is a way to help/reverse that, it would be so wonderful!

I think I had heard to avoid milk, and take Tums. Also seems that supplementing vitamin D was important as well.

Marshall