this is so I believe. Most are just ignorant and haven't done any research except into drugs, which they believe are the be all and end all. Near enough every physician I have met has raised disbelieving eyes in regard to CS, no matter how much evidence (anecdotal) I produce. They are all blinkered, as are a lot of ordinary people I meet, who trust their GP's/vets/consultants, implicitly, even when their diagnoses have been wrong, or their 'cures' haven't cured. dee