  From: Craig Chamberlin
  To: cs
  Sent: Saturday, August 08, 2009 5:40 PM
  Subject: CS>Tinnitus & Sonic Toothbrush

  Hi All,

  This is a question about a post by TJ Garland nearly two years ago and I
  quote:

  "Mike-- just got my issue of Dr. Whittaker's newsletter. Story about
  someone with tinnitus like us. Found out that a sonic toothbrush with a
  rubber eraser over the bristles  placed below /behind the earlobe a
  couple minutes  twice a day solved the problem.  The patient noticed his
  electric razor helped his tinnitus  and decided to try more vibration.
  Whittaker is recommending to his patients.. I bought a Phillips  sonic
  toothbrush this afternoon.  Will let you know.  TJ"

  Has anyone tried this and if so, what were the results?  I don't recall
  ever seeing TJ posting how it worked for him.

  Kind regards,

  Craig