    *From:* nenahsylver <mailto:nenahsyl...@cox.net>
    *To:* silver-list@eskimo.com <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
    *Sent:* Tuesday, August 11, 2009 9:45 AM
    *Subject:* RE: CS>wayne fugitt / COCONUT OIL RECIPES

    [David Bearrow] Wayne said you gotta get the wet processed cold
    pressed virgin coconut oil melted to a liquid but you don't want
    to heat it too much or it loses its good properties (it melts at
    76 degrees). I used a double boiler cause I keep my house at 74
    degrees but you could just put it outside on a hot day. Then you
    mix the coconut oil and the peanut butter half and half. Then you
    add honey to taste. Then you pour the mixture into a brownie pan
    and put it in the fridge. Once its cold it will harden up and you
    can cut it into squares. Its a delicious way to eat a large amount
    of coconut oil which is really good for you
    (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coconut_oil ).

    You can do this with raw cacao powder, too, and retain the
    benefits of chocolate. Raw honey has healing properties, but when
    you heat it you destroy the enzymes.

    Coconut oil freezes well. You could put the “brownies” in the
    freezer for a while to develop a wonderful fudge-like consistency.

    Nenah

    Nenah Sylver, PhD

    author: The Rife Handbook of Frequency Therapy (2009)

    with a Holistic Health Primer &

    The Holistic Handbook of Sauna Therapy

    www.nenahsylver.com <http://www.nenahsylver.com>