Hi,

At the risk of repeating myself, one of my favorite recipes using coconut
oil is:

1/2 Coconut oil (organic, virgin)
1/2 butter (unsalted because my salt is better than theirs)
Celtic sea salt (ground in coffee mill or it will be gritty), to taste

Mix the three and used at room temperature, haven't eaten anything better as
a spread.

Jean