I have been looking it up Lois and it does look good, because it does it naturally. There has been an awful lot of research done for thirty years or more and they use it extensively in Germany and Japan. I don't know where that other article I saw got its info from, because of course, I can't find it now! typical! But anyway, it didn't say anything detrimental, only advised caution. dee