While cold and flu do seem to have some germs attached to their occurrence...isn't it interesting that you "catch" them.
 To catch something, you have to chase it.

Agreed on attitude and occurrence association...
Often serves a deniable purpose, like a need to take a break and such, but can't justify doing so.

I always succeed, it's just that I don't know what I'm doing.

Ode