Glad you're feeling better Pat.  dee

On 31 Aug 2009, at 03:40, Pat wrote:

Isn't it funny how when you're sick you can forget something you've read about and even told others about ? I didn't think of nebulizing because my lungs felt fine. Friday I nebulized twice with colloidal silver and a bit of DMSO....put the little mask over my nose and mouth for about 20 minutes each time. Later I was miserable, my nose pouring and stuffed up and even my lungs felt like there was stuff in there and a cough started and I had a headache. I slept well that night and the next a.m. I was almost all the way well. I got better as yesterday went on and am almost totally fine today. So I really only felt bad two nights and one day.