Germ killing also by CS, of course, I hasten to add.
Rowena
And a bit of 6v battery zapping.
And all the other things.
But breaking down the walls a very useful thing to do.

Rowena wrote:
Yes, just google for it.  cider vinegar UK raw should bring it up fine.

You know how they reckon that fibromyalgia sufferers have calcium phosphate deposits throughout the body? And you know how they reckon nanobacteria can hide from the body's immune system by building themselves a little shell from the body's own calcium and phosphate and stuff? (And that guaifenesin demolishes the Calcium Phosphate so it can be excreted?)

Well, I wonder if the same thing might be happening with the cider vinegar? See the deposits off, at the same time exposing the nanobacteria to the body's natural defense mechanisms? Possibly even killing the nanobacteria? And same process for arthritis?

And if, a la Dr Jarvis, one is also adding drops of Lugol's iodine to the brew - why, even more germ-killing power.
Or Magnascent (magnascent.com)

Eh?   Eh?

Dorothy Fitzpatrick wrote:
I don't think that we can get that here in the UK.  dee