I've heard good things about enzymes from another FM friend.

For myself, I have noticed that since starting Magnascent, all pains have decreased and I have a lot more energy. (Currently helping son move house; recently returned from overseas trip involving constant walking and moving every 2 or 3 days etc etc) Compared to a year ago - big difference.

Re ACV - in my 20s and 30s used to find that taking ACV would remove the pain in my knees that developed when I drank too much tea! I still "believe" in it, but in my enthusiasm I made my honey and CV drink too strong, and developed an aversion to the smell, and although I always have a bottle in the house, it tends to last a long time.

I've been reading similar stuff but this time it is bacteria/viruses/fungii wrapping themselves in protein and fooling the immune system. This is why I am taking proteolytic enzymes. I am going to Google cider vinegar though because then I can attack the little b..ger on all sides! dee