To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2009 10:34 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Fibromyalgia

Unfortunately, that pain free week could be (or by now) have been just a week of remission. My personal testimonial is that I have tried MANY "cures" for fibromyalgia and chronic joint pain, so far every single one turned out to be just another short remission. So for a claim like that to impress me, I'd have to see an update a year later saying the person has remained pain free for at least a whole year. A week isn't any proof at all to me, because I've been pain free for a week at a time many times, but it never lasts and whatever I thought was the cause of the remission never proved out long term.
sol