Oil of oregano is a potent antifungal, which may be why it helps with asthma. I found that Diflucan stopped mine also. I have some OoO on hand, but have found so much success with the CS (EIS) that I have not opened it yet.

Again, it is a very strong essential oil, and I definitely would NOT try it on my child without establishing beforehand whether or not it will be tolerated.

EIS as you suggest, sounds like a very safe alternative.

Kathryn

On Sep 11, 2009, at 9:09 PM, Melly Bag wrote:

Try oregano oil(3 drops three times a day) and EIS as nasal spray and orally (sublingual 1 minute). Stops asthma and allergy attacks for me instantly.

Melly

--- On Fri, 9/11/09, Clayton Family <clay...@skypoint.com> wrote:

From: Clayton Family <clay...@skypoint.com>
Subject: Re: CS>FW: asthma- Gina
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Date: Friday, September 11, 2009, 6:29 PM
Yes, you really have to give her the
albuterol if she can't breath. It is the only thing to
do.
If it were me, I would use EIS or cs in the
nebulizer, with no DMSO at all. Some allergic people are
very sensitive to sulfers, so I would not chance
it.
I would really really talk to the doctor about
the use of the steroid inhalers. They all seem to love them,
but they are of no use for wheezing. They say they are to be
used to reduce the inflammation in the long run. However, if
asthma is related to fungal infections as more recent
research indicates, it might only serve to increase the
infection, if there is one. Steroids can not be stopped cold
turkey, though, since the body becomes adapted to
them.
My home made CS helps my asthma a great deal. I
grew up with asthma from the age of 2, so I know what your
daughter is going through.
Best Wishes,
Kathryn
On Sep 11, 2009, at 2:52 PM, Gina Moore