Each person needs to be diligent about any information the read on the internet whether
it is for them or a child.

You suggested that I was saying to give it a child during an asthma attack and I did not.

You accused me of muddying the water.

I call that going off at someone.

Garnet

Clayton Family wrote:
I was not going off at you, but I wanted to be crystal clear about the suggestions being given, in relation to the requested info, since a small child is involved.

Kathryn