To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 12:03 PM
Subject: Re: CS>Carb Blocker

As I said, it throws up RED FLAGS for me. I take NO prescription or OTC preparations. I don't worry about colds or flu. Between Raw Garlic, CS, Lugols and elderberry syrup- that I make myself. I stay healthy. If one is disposed to eating out one is going to be exposed to all manner of stuff one does not want in ones system. Especially if its Fast Food. I made a decision years ago that I wanted to be free of all commercial stuff. That meant some Major Life Style changes. It meant Major changes in eating habits. Those changes have become second nature by this time and did not realize until your post just how far I had come with this. What I do is of my own choosing, if you or anyone else chooses to do otherwise that is your ( their) business, but I still see very large RED FLAGS when someone says Take my pill and you can eat whatever you want, you don't have to change anything. This is the classic Quick Fix that is a trap that Americans at least have fallen into over the years. I meant no offense, was just stating my opinion since someone asked.

zoe

Marshall Dudley wrote:
I think that is a little extreme. A lot of people take a multivitamin every day, instead of growing their own food to make sure they get enough vitamins and minerals. Many of us are are taking vitamin D and/or Del-Immune V, instead of staying home 100% of the time to prevent getting colds or flu. In the case of carbohydrates, it can be really difficult for a person to avoid the carbs, especially if eating out. For diabetics a carb blocker can mean that a diabetic can eat more normally than they otherwise would be able to do.

Marshall

zoe w wrote:
No I haven't but anytime anyone says I don't have to change my habits and can do whatever just by taking a pill sends up all sorts of RED FLAGS for me.

zoe

Gladys Williams wrote:
This sounds good.  Anybody tried it or heard of it before???

Gladys