zoe w wrote:
I still see very large RED FLAGS when someone says Take my pill and you can eat whatever you want, you don't have to change anything. This is the classic Quick Fix that is a trap that Americans at least have fallen into over the years. I meant no offense, was just stating my opinion since someone asked.

But no one except you are saying that it would mean that you can eat whatever you want. It certainly does nothing about fats or sugars or salt or anything else, only starches. And if a person is on a starch limited diet due to being diabetic like my wife, it is a godsend for her to be able to eat at least halfway normally. It simply is what it is, it reduces the ability to digest starches by neutralizing the enzyme that converts starches to sugars. No magic bullet, simply a way to help try to keep her blood sugar in check.

Marshall