http://www.naturalnews.com/026354_elderberry_Tamiflu_immune_system.html

 Elderberry Trumps Tamiflu for Flu Remedy

I was unable to find any real evidence that Elderberry causes cytokine storms- there were some questions posed in blogs.

I would far rather depend on my syrup than I would their "vaccine" and I use that term loosely.

Be that as it may, you each have to make your own decisions. I am willing to share whatever information I may have. We use this stuff, the entire family uses it, both the old folks as well as the infants. It works for us.

zoe

Garnet wrote:
Yes please, I just received my order of one pound of dried elderberries
from Starwest Botanicals. Would love to make some syrup.

Although I have heard that Elderberry acts by increasing cytokines and
the Swine Flu is complicated by cytokine storms so perhaps not to be
used? At least with younger people who tend to be the ones who can
excrete cytokines in the amounts that result in a cytokine storm.

Garnet