Doesn't a septic tank rely on chemicals? I don't know as I haven't got one, but if it does, then I can't see how CS can interfere with it. dee

On 27 Sep 2009, at 13:51, zoe w wrote:

Im going to rephrase the question I asked yesterday.

Does  CS  interfere with the  proper functioning of a Septic Tank?

Yes there are those of us who live in the country where these archaic appliances are still necessary since we do not have access to a city sewer system. In fact, where I live we don't even have mail delivery !!! By some miracle we do have highspeed internet which goes to show you how priorities have changed in the past 50 yrs.

If anyone can shed any light on the above question it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
zoe