Hi to all,

Diane already answered your questions about DMSO.  I bought mine from a
vitamin supplement website in the U.S. (it's 99.9 % DMSO).

I also want to confirm that CS with DMSO was the only thing this person took
prior to his second blood test.
The CS I make is around 10 ppm and I added 5% DMSO to improve penetration
and get maximum benefit for this person.  (I thought about adding a few
drops of H202 but decided against it). We agreed he would take two
tablespoons every 30 minutes at first (it was probably not necessary to take
that much, but we felt his body would just eliminate what it didn't use and
we wanted to give it a good shot).

First 48 hours :  2 Tablespoons CS with DMSO every 30 minutes (when he was
awake: no effort was made to take it during the night for example).
Second 48 hours : 2 tablespoons CS with DMSO every hour during waking hours.
Thereafter, 2 tablespoons early morning, noon, afternoon and evening.

Now he only takes the CS in the evening and on waking in the morning
because he drinks kefir water while at work during the day.  He takes the
kefir at least two hours after taking the CS/DMSO, with the understanding
that they should not be taken together.  This maintenance dose is 2
tablespoons each CS/DMSO three times  a day : twice in the evening and on
waking in the morning.

I've learned a lot from all of you on the Silver List--almost everything I
know about the subject of CS/EIS--so I want to thank you all for your
generous sharing.  You're a great bunch of people.

I hope many will benefit from these inexpensive therapies and health aids.

With every good wish,
Carlene