It's too simple to need directions.

Fill container up 95% full with CS.
 Add DMSO till it's 100% full.

Ode

At 09:05 AM 9/28/2009 -0400, you wrote:
directions please! this could really help a huge community...
A. Evans/  Desk: 202.461.8863
Fax: 202.565.4679

----------
From: Dorothy Fitzpatrick [mailto:d...@deetroy.org]
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2009 8:58 AM
To: silver-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: CS>CS for someone testing positive for HIV

You would only need to add it under certain circumstances, Lisa, and that would not be to the main bulk of your CS, only to some of it. CS is fine in most circumstances on its own, but sometimes adding DMSO which is a solvent, takes the CS deeper into the tissues, should there be a need. It is dimethylsulphoxide. dee