Your EIS generator makes Alkaline water in equal proportion to silver ions.

 Date 2006
Upon looking into Alkaline water and the machines used to make it, it appears that the process is similar to making EIS, but the [hydronium?] ions and hydroxyl anions are kept apart by use of a membrane interface. Alkaline water is said to have a bitter flavor.
 To see if that's the case, I ran a quick and dirty experiment:

Setup: Two tall narrow glass jiggers set side by side with distilled water in each and a loop of stainless steel welding rod between them to make an electrical connection. Placed the silver electrodes of a generator, [DC output mode] each one in each jigger, not touching the stainless loop connector and ran the arrangement for a while.
 [I don't see *why* that would actually work, but it apparently did...]
Removed everything, tasted the water. One had metallic flavor, the other bitter. Added a drop H2O2 to each jigger, one flashed brown [silver ions], the other had no effect [no silver ions] Conclusion: [**] Very fresh CS is made of Alkaline water and free silver ions. Alkaline water is water that is high in Hydroxyl radicals but doesn't have opposite charged ions to neutralize it. [??] Alkaline water supposedly oxygenates the blood and acts like a free radical scavenger. [As does, supposedly, Ozone and Peroxide therapy, all of which have similar radical Oxygen "dangle" atoms...O1 vs the normal O2]

Date 2009
 Possibly Faulty memory seems to recall the use of salt in Alky water makers

Least-ways, in *this* one...

http://www.hiddencures.com/ionizer.htm

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Do you need to add minerals, and what kind?
A: Yes, minerals are required in order for the ionizer to work. I have found that the most effective mineral to add is salt. Salt is needed to make the water conductive so that the ionizer will work.

Ohhh Kay.....
If salt is used, one electrode makes Hypochlorus acid and the other, sodium hydroxide [Lye] which will definitely make that water Alkaline. From the handy dandy household cleaner article that sheds light on what blood electrifiers aka Zappers, might "actually" be doing. [Controllable Electro-Chemo-Therapy? or an MMS analog with an antidote right around the corner...not a blood electrolizer but a blood electro-chemicalizer, cuz blood.... is bloody salty]

..easier to just add a few Lye crystals to water. [And turn it into salt water when it hits the ole tummy]

http://www.housekeepingchannel.com/a_820-Electrolyzed_Water_Alternative_to_Chemical_Cleaners

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrolysed_water

http://www.psfk.com/2009/02/electrolyzed-water-miracle-cleaning-fluid-made-from-water-salt.html

Ode