Lisa wrote:
I hate to admit it -- but I'm *totally* confused now.

I made several batches of EIS and stored them in a half gallon container.
Now being 3 days old it's definitely taken on a metallic type taste. I used
DW in most of the batches and forgot to use it one time and wound up using
our "tap" water which is actually well water. We do have a higher level of
iron in ours so we use a Brita filter when we drink it.
Use the one from well water for adding to your plants, or topically, I would not drink it.
Should I be adding a pinch of salt to my water?
No, never.
And could I stick with my
well water (after awhile DW does add up in cost -- since I'm not working)!
And if I use salt...is Himalayan sea salt ok?
No, it produces silver salts, not collidal silver ( EIS ).

Marshall
Thx

Lisa