Yies good to now..thanks. Do you tae it before or after meals.or doesn't it
matter..and howmany times a  day?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: zoe w
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Friday, October 09, 2009 2:20 AM
  Subject: Re: CS>Bone Spur

  You can use sugar, molasses,  stevia,  just about anything to sweeten to
taste.  Never drink it straight,  always dilute with water, juice, tea,
whatever.   Otherwise it could erode your tooth enamel  and cause  stomach
distress.

  zoe

  Fuzzmom wrote:
    Wow..no i'mnot taking anything at the moment..I thin I should be. Can ou
use sugar mixed with acv? I ran out of honey and i dont think I could drink it
straight.