I mixed up a 10 oz concoction, which was 8 oz of juice, plus the ACV, Honey and cayenne pepper. Then I would sip abt 2 oz/s at a time thruout the day. Its a good idea to follow with plain water too, just to get the acid out of mouth. Before meals, after meals, any time at all.

Fuzzmom wrote:
Yies good to now..thanks. Do you tae it before or after meals.or doesn't it matter..and howmany times a day?

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* zoe w <mailto:mtnwalke...@yahoo.co.uk>
    *To:* silver-list@eskimo.com <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
    *Sent:* Friday, October 09, 2009 2:20 AM
    *Subject:* Re: CS>Bone Spur

    You can use sugar, molasses,  stevia,  just about anything to
    sweeten to taste.  Never drink it straight,  always dilute with
    water, juice, tea,  whatever.   Otherwise it could erode your
    tooth enamel  and cause  stomach  distress.

    zoe

    Fuzzmom wrote:
    Wow..no i'mnot taking anything at the moment..I thin I should be.
    Can ou use sugar mixed with acv? I ran out of honey and i dont
    think I could drink it straight.