-  I would very much like to read your postings but I have a hard time
figuring out what you are saying.
 Would it be to much inconvenience for you to read your postings before
sending? I always proof read mine and correct the content.
 What is:
oterwise
mae
smptoms
anthing thyrod
beter
abain
na opponion
also bloodwork needs a space in it, and that is all in one short message.
PLEASE
Dave