If you look at the mineral content of gatorade, that is close to the normal body fluid. You can also check normal saline or other iv fluid content for comparison. The minerals involved are different from Concentrace. Maybe you will find some benefit from the salt lake minerals, but it is not the same thing.

Personally I would not want to add that to my eis, who knows what one could end up with- certainly not eis. I have heard that salt lake minerals are high in bromine, not the best. I saw a table somewhere online that listed the mineral content of water from many locations, maybe you could find it.

Best Wishes,   Kathryn