I wonder if anyone who has lived or often been close to the Great Salt Lake uses Concentrace? SLC is our nearest big city and we get the SLC tv stations. The Great Salt Lake is very polluted, Hill AFB is nearby and it is not that uncommon for jets on maneuvers to dump excess fuel into the lake before returning to the base. Particularly if they are having any trouble at all.
I really wonder what else is in the Concentrace besides the minerals.....
sol

Ode Coyote wrote:
 Then they should say that.
"X % of Sodium Chloride is removed by precipitation" [Precipitation induced by evaporation of water] ...but the Concentrace is still not "Desalinated", it has other salts in it and not all of the Sodium Chloride is gone, only reduced.
Then, 100% pure "what"?
 Pure Concentrace?  OK fine...meaningless, but OK-fine.

 Salesmen are worse than lawyers..then they team up.

Language is our greatest barrier to communication.