Ode,

Let's not knock whole wheat bread. At least it contains fiber and the more nutritional wheat kernal.

    Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ode Coyote" <odecoy...@windstream.net>
To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Monday, November 02, 2009 2:22 AM
Subject: Re: CS>Would ConcenTrace Minerals Be a Good Gatorade Substitute?

At 07:07 AM 11/1/2009 -0500, you wrote:
Hi Folks,

Possibly, one or more of the "well-seasoned" members might be able to answer the following question for me.

I have been reading <http://silver-lightning.com/theory.html>http://silver-lightning.com/theory.html and trying to get an understanding of what takes place when Gatorade is added to CS, for the purpose of improving its absorption into the blood "by several times".

My question is: If I wanted to accomplish the same goal, of improving absorption of CS into the blood, by substituting the Gatorade with "ConcenTrace - Full Spectrum Body Balanced Ionic Minerals and Trace Elements", which has 185 mg. of chloride per 0.65 ml. do you think that the effect might be similar?

## Gatoraid is specifically engineered for fast absorption. [Ringers solution ? ]

ConcenTrace also contains magnesium-65 mg., sulphate-14 mg., sodium-2.4 mg., potassium-1 mg. per 0.65 ml.(10 drop serving), in addition to trace amounts of other minerals which are found in sea water. They say that this stuff is "concentrated and desalinated -(99% sodium removed through solar evaporation) and sourced from Utah's Great salt Lake and 100% pure.

##  That sounds like 100% pure hooey.
Evaporation removes water, not sodium..hence the WATER is desalinated [but that's not in the bottle] and the minerals concentrated ....into 100% all sorts of different mineral salts, nothing pure about it. Well, maybe pure Salt Lake...but pure Detroit sewage could be labeled that way too. [Like....Pure Male Bovine Fertilizer]
..could just drink sea water or use sea salt?
And how is that any different from raw rock salt that's spread out on the road to melt ice, anyhow? What makes one ancient ocean turned salt mine any different from another ancient ocean? Salt lake not quite dry enough to be a salt mine yet? ..and not isolated from modern pollutants. How inconvenient.

Like whole wheat bread..charging more because it HASN'T been worked over.

Ode

Can anyone comment on this?

thanks in advance,

Peter