Hi Sol,

Where do you buy D3 from lanolin? I know someone on another
list who can not take any form of Vit D, she is MCS. I wonder
if this would help her?

Thanks,

Garnet

Dr Chris Steele, ITV's This Morning supporting LDN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVpjsDK0LPA

sol wrote:
Some of us who have allergies do not have a choice. For me, it was D2 or nothing until I found D3 from lanolin.
sol

Dorothy Fitzpatrick wrote:
I thought that D2 was not beneficial though, only D3.  dee