Hi Garnet,
I've gotten it several places. Country Life brand Vitamin D3 non-fish liver source. Comes in at least two dosages, 2500 i.u. and 5000 i.u. I just got the 5000 i.u. from Vitacost. FWIW, I believe I also saw another brand of lanolin sourced D3 but I don't recall what brand. May be mis-remembering, LOL. Just in case it might be of use, another product I have used for years is Nature's Plus Vitamin A&D water dispersable. This is the dry vit A palmitate with ergocalciferol (D2). I still take this one, and add the non-fish D3 to it.
sol

Garnet wrote:
Hi Sol,

Where do you buy D3 from lanolin? I know someone on another
list who can not take any form of Vit D, she is MCS. I wonder
if this would help her?