Just thought that I'd report that the DW I made that read 002 has made clear
silver, and I made another brew using the one which read 000 but went yellow;
and this has also made a clear brew (after three days)  Puzzling eh?  I've also
made another batch of DW NOT using the Brita filtered water, and the TDS
reading is 000 again.  dee