I'm looking for the wild organol that us take orally.  Can the aromathy oil be
taken orally?  Kathy
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Gail Rice
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 11:05 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>oreganol

  http://www.av-at.com/

  Are you looking for herb or oil?

  If you are looking for wild grown oregano oil, this is an excellent source.
I've ordered from them for several years and find them trustworthy (which is
saying a lot in the aromatherapy business.) and their prices are excellent.

  Their oil is not diluted. You can join oils_herbs_etc at yahoo groups and
access their archives to learn a lot about oregano oils.  If you search for
posts by Butch about oregano you will find a lot of info.
  -Gail