It's a good company indeed. Sad to say, though, essential oil prices have just about doubled since I last ordered, putting them out of my budget.

On Wednesday, Dec 9, 2009, at 14:05 Asia/Tokyo, Gail Rice wrote:

http://www.av-at.com/

Are you looking for herb or oil?

If you are looking for wild grown oregano oil, this is an excellent source. I've ordered from them for several years and find them trustworthy (which is  saying a lot in the aromatherapy business.) and their prices are excellent.

Their oil is not diluted. You can join oils_herbs_etc at yahoo groups and access their archives to learn a lot about oregano oils.  If you search for posts by Butch about oregano you will find a lot of info.
-Gail