Nope no cayenne in NAC drops. I've got some of the NAC drops. Gottem on Amazon for 25.50. that's the lowest price I could find, with free shipping. Brite Eyes III

Annie

Pat wrote:
Thanks guys.  I'd never heard of cordyceps before.  I guess NAC eye drops have
cayenne in them?  I have lots more reading to do.  Can one buy coconut water in
a bottle?  Fresh young coconuts are only available at Whole Foods about 45
minutes from here.  At least I finally found that source.  Have other people
had success with coconut water?  Seems I've only read that one testimonial.

Pat