Where two or more opinions meet and take an action, there be a conspiracy.

But humans have some natural traits that can trigger an unplanned group activity, like minds tend to gather and behave the same and that can "appear " to be a control, where it's actually a LACK of planning, a LACK of control...and other people will call that randomness seeking a default pattern a conspiracy to excuse themselves from their own lack of planning.

They did what I did, only harder..so it's all their fault just because they are better at it than me. [Innosence by degree establishes blame, so, it's THEM that has to change ]
or
They enabled me to do what I did, so it's their fault that I did it...they are the conspirators, they must change. [ I am not responsible for my own desires...they MADE me want it simply by making it look possible to get it. ]

 Somebody jumps off  a cliff and yells "Hey I'M FLYING!"
Well gee, FLYING looks like fun, so you and many friends jump too and the more that take the leap, the more justifiable the idea of flying ....and the more take the leap.
 Then SPLAT !

It's a conspiracy because it didn't work out.
"They" made that cliff wrong !!
 50 million people can't be idiots, so it must be true.
I'm not an idiot and neither are all my buddies...you aren't my buddy , so YOU must be stupid...just because we all HIRED you to tell us we where flying and you did your job, now we get to accuse YOU of lying. Well...you WERE lying...and the ground is the ground. [But at least we're all equally flat ]

But really, you took our money as we insisted that you do and sold us a lemon while we insisted that the lemons were apples and were surprised by the sour flavor at tooth time.
Well...
You paid for lemons and got lemons, but wanted them to be apples and wouldn't see them as anything BUT apples...so now it's MY fault you can't tell red from yellow and insist on yellow while calling it red.

 OH MY GOD!  It's not SWEET!
That's because it's a freeking LEMON, stupid...but thanks for throwing me money so fast and hard that I couldn't duck it...just throw some more and that lemon will turn red...right?

But But, YOU aren't fooling us HARD enough to make the impossible true !! THAT's the problem!
..it's a conspiracy!!

 I know !
 We just need a better liar !
 That's all.

Ode

At 08:41 AM 12/21/2009 -1000, you wrote:
>   Since people with like opinions get together to realize their ideals,
> conspiracies are just part of humanity in action.

Ode. . . .you say a lot, BUT what are you saying ?

Opinions are like belly buttons. . . .everyone has one.

Smitty