Thanks
Donna ACS

Please - look these up. Do some of you're own research. Your size and weight depend on how much you take.

John

On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 10:16 AM, Donna <dscroggs44...@gmail.com <mailto:dscroggs44...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    On this how much L-Lyseine&Red Clover should be taken?  And what
    is EDTA?
    Thanks,
    Donna ACS

        Gordon:

        L-Lyseine is recommended by two-time Nobel Prize Winner Linus
        Pauling to help clean the arteries and veins.  Also, EDTA will
        break down plaque to a liquid and flush it out through your
        urinary tract.  I also use some heavy metal chelators,
        Pectasol Plus, Xeolite, Metal Magic and there are others
        (Chlorella, etc.,) that help to remove hgeavy metals.
         Pycnogenol will strengthen the integrity of your veins and
        arteries (vitamin C does, too) and Red Clover will keep your
        veins and arteries flexible so they don't become brittle and
        "POP."  All of this will take a while.  It's not an allopathic
        10 day antibiotic treatment. It's long term.  i've been taking
        all the above for years.

        John

        On Thu, Dec 31, 2009 at 9:02 PM, G Baldwin
        <baldwin6...@comcast.net <mailto:baldwin6...@comcast.net>
        <mailto:baldwin6...@comcast.net
        <mailto:baldwin6...@comcast.net>>> wrote:

           List members,

           I hope someone can help me.  I have moderate blockage in
        carotid
           artery.  Left ear pulsing sound caused by the restriction
        is very
           distracting and seems to get louder with time.  Can anyone
        suggest
           a protocol that I could try to reduce the build-up in the
           arteries?  I am concerned about a stroke.  Any helpful
        suggestions
           will be very greatly appreciated.

           Regards,

           Gordon

           --
           The Silver List is a moderated forum for discussing
        Colloidal Silver.

        <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
           <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com <mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>>

           Address Off-Topic messages to:
        silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com
        <mailto:silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com>
           <mailto:silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com
        <mailto:silver-off-topic-l...@eskimo.com>>

           The Silver List and Off Topic List archives are currently
        down...