To: <silver-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 31, 2009 8:02 PM
Subject: CS>Important question about reducing atherosclerosis

List members,

I hope someone can help me. I have moderate blockage in carotid artery. Left ear pulsing sound caused by the restriction is very distracting and seems to get louder with time. Can anyone suggest a protocol that I could try to reduce the build-up in the arteries? I am concerned about a stroke. Any helpful suggestions will be very greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Gordon